United Airlines beat up a customer and the stock was more valuable than ever 30 days after the incident. No, Noah & Shawn aren’t giving you permission to beat up your customers, but find out why it’s far more valuable to be consistently good than it is to be haphazardly great.
Subscribe to Noah’s Newsletter!
Find us on Facebook
- If You Can’t Answer This, You’re Just Not Ready Yet October 9, 2018
- Input on Input Thinking – From Theory to Action October 2, 2018
- Are You Spending $100 to Save $1? September 25, 2018
- The Sales & Marketing 3-Day Rule September 18, 2018
- Are You Buying Brains or Extra Hands? September 12, 2018
- When Saving a Dollar Costs You Twenty August 28, 2018
- Champions Work Harder After Winning August 20, 2018
- Back To Basics? No, Ever Further Back! August 14, 2018