Stay up tonight, flick on the TV, and check out all the amazing once-in-a-lifetime opportunities on the infomercials.
I’m being sarcastic.
Infomercials about money-making opportunities, to me, represent a speeding one-way bullet train.
- The train has limited seating.
- It’s only staying at the station for a short time.
- The price keeps going up the longer you wait.
- There are lots of other great people are already on the train, even celebrities like Chuck Norris!!!
- This train can change your life.
- You’ll reach the final destination earlier, we guarantee it or your money back.
My advice is to skip the train. Let it go on by. Don’t get on.
When an opportunity presents itself that looks like the over-capacity speeding bullet train, and these trains don’t just show up on TV; they show up in the stock market, real estate, and business opportunities, to mention a few. I suggest you save yourself some grief and let it go on by. These trains almost always get derailed just out of the station.
There’s a far more reliable train coming along shortly. It’s just a slower ride.