Too many businesses are crippled because they don’t have the right tools for the job at hand. In most cases, it’s because we’re looking at it the wrong way. Start with the desired outcomes first. If you want a hole, you need a drill. If you need to nail something, you need a hammer. Instead of investing in what’s shiny bright and new, invest in the tools you need. Noah & Shawn share practical ways for you to figure out exactly what you need.
Subscribe to Noah’s Newsletter!
Find us on Facebook
- Are You Drinking The Wrong Lemonade? – The Evergreen Show – Episode #47 July 4, 2018
- Honing Your Single Most Important Competitive Advantage July 4, 2018
- Let Go Of The Anchor – Don’t Sink To The Bottom! May 30, 2018
- Big City, Bright Lights, It’s Showtime! May 30, 2018
- You’ve Got the Right Answer to the Wrong Question May 30, 2018
- Quit Being so Damned Humble -The Evergreen Show – Episode 46 May 21, 2018
- The Magic of Asking Better Questions – The Evergreen Show – Episode 45 May 14, 2018
- One Process, Two Process, Red Process, Blue Process – The Evergreen Show – Episode 44 May 7, 2018