Too many businesses are crippled because they don’t have the right tools for the job at hand. In most cases, it’s because we’re looking at it the wrong way. Start with the desired outcomes first. If you want a hole, you need a drill. If you need to nail something, you need a hammer. Instead of investing in what’s shiny bright and new, invest in the tools you need. Noah & Shawn share practical ways for you to figure out exactly what you need.
Subscribe to Noah’s Newsletter!
Find us on Facebook
- Referrals Redux – Tactical Referral Generation For Busy Salespeople – The Evergreen Show – Episode 33 February 19, 2018
- You Won’t Get What You Don’t Ask For – Why Your Clients Don’t Refer You – The Evergreen Show – Episode 32 February 12, 2018
- The Right Tool For The Job – The Evergreen Show – Episode 31 February 5, 2018
- How to Beat the Competition 47 Cents at a Time January 29, 2018
- Bigger Companies, Smaller Companies, Same Problems – The Evergreen Show – Episode 30 January 29, 2018
- Getting More Out of The Time You Have – The Evergreen Show – Episode 29 January 23, 2018
- Setting The Stage – The Evergreen Show – Episode 28 January 15, 2018
- The Disney Magic That Blew My Mind (It Might Surprise You!) January 9, 2018