Too many businesses are crippled because they don’t have the right tools for the job at hand. In most cases, it’s because we’re looking at it the wrong way. Start with the desired outcomes first. If you want a hole, you need a drill. If you need to nail something, you need a hammer. Instead of investing in what’s shiny bright and new, invest in the tools you need. Noah & Shawn share practical ways for you to figure out exactly what you need.
Subscribe to Noah’s Newsletter!
Find us on Facebook
- Upside, Downside, and The Problem with Slothiness April 24, 2018
- When To Fire a Salesperson – The Evergreen Show – Episode 42 April 23, 2018
- Radical Candor In Practice – The Evergreen Show – Episode 41 April 16, 2018
- What’s The One Thing You Don’t Want To Tell Me? April 10, 2018
- What SHOULD I Really Be Doing? – The Evergreen Show – Episode 40 April 9, 2018
- Why Thinking Outside the Box Isn’t Enough April 2, 2018
- Don’t Think Outside The Box – Destroy The Box – The Evergreen Show – Episode 39 April 2, 2018
- The Power Of The Human Touch – The Evergreen Show – Episode 38 March 27, 2018