Too many businesses are crippled because they don’t have the right tools for the job at hand. In most cases, it’s because we’re looking at it the wrong way. Start with the desired outcomes first. If you want a hole, you need a drill. If you need to nail something, you need a hammer. Instead of investing in what’s shiny bright and new, invest in the tools you need. Noah & Shawn share practical ways for you to figure out exactly what you need.
Subscribe to Noah’s Newsletter!
Find us on Facebook
- Why Procrastination Swallows Profits October 23, 2018
- Are You Sure It’s Getting Done? Really?? October 16, 2018
- If You Can’t Answer This, You’re Just Not Ready Yet October 9, 2018
- Input on Input Thinking – From Theory to Action October 2, 2018
- Are You Spending $100 to Save $1? September 25, 2018
- The Sales & Marketing 3-Day Rule September 18, 2018
- Are You Buying Brains or Extra Hands? September 12, 2018
- When Saving a Dollar Costs You Twenty August 28, 2018