This week, Shawn and Noah talk about what you can learn from a troupe of waiters about how to differentiate yourself from your comeptitors with minimal additional spending, and how to “do the work for your customers” to make it as easy as possible for them to buy.
Subscribe to Noah’s Newsletter!
Find us on Facebook
- Let Go Of The Anchor – Don’t Sink To The Bottom! May 30, 2018
- Big City, Bright Lights, It’s Showtime! May 30, 2018
- You’ve Got the Right Answer to the Wrong Question May 30, 2018
- Quit Being so Damned Humble -The Evergreen Show – Episode 46 May 21, 2018
- The Magic of Asking Better Questions – The Evergreen Show – Episode 45 May 14, 2018
- One Process, Two Process, Red Process, Blue Process – The Evergreen Show – Episode 44 May 7, 2018
- When to Fire a Salesperson Part 2: The Case Study – The Evergreen Show – Episode 43 April 30, 2018
- Upside, Downside, and The Problem with Slothiness April 24, 2018